THE GENETIC COUNSELING COMMUNITY: RESTORING AND BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS
Friday, June 3, 2022
Sponsored by: MGH Institute of Health Professions’ Genetic Counseling Program
Please join us for this hybrid conference to further professional development in the field of genetic counseling and genetics/genomics.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Apply restorative justice principles/framework in both professional and personal life.
- Explain salient findings in the diagnosis, natural history, and management and treatment of genetic eye conditions.
- Implement strategies for building a successful supervisory relationship.
- Build critically needed skills for engaging in conversations around identity and learned biases.
- Develop skills for making amends and restoring relationships with one another and with the communities we serve.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Practicing genetic counselors (Board-Eligible or Board-Certified), genetic counseling students, prospective genetic counseling students, geneticists, IHP faculty and students.